NC Women United is a coalition of member organizations, but the work, of course, is done by people: volunteers and staff with the member organizations and those who connect with us directly.
Here are a number of ways you can help us:
- Become part of our information network for ongoing advocacy
- Learn about the Women’s Agenda Assemblies so that you can
- Plan to attend one in your community (watch our calendar for updates)
- Join (or start) the planning team for a local Assembly
- Get involved as one of the active volunteers that handle the other programs of NC Women United
- And, of course, you may also donate to support our work.