Here are the key links for the 2012 Women’s Agenda Assembly season.
- Draft Women’s Agenda for 2012-2013
The set of issue papers that form the starting point for the Women’s Agenda Assembly discussions.
- The 2012 Assembly Building Book
Overview, instructions, and tips for the coordinators of the local assemblies
- Calendar of upcoming Assemblies
If yours isn’t listed, fill out the initial information form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New opportunities for 2012
- NCWU is coordinating with NC Women Matter on efforts to get out the women’s vote (GOTV). This will have three components:
- A discussion on What’s at Stake for women in this election.
- A voter registration and a voter engagement effort.
- A letter writing/phone call effort at the event
- NC Council for Women report on the status of women
- Key Facts were published in August, with the full report to be released in October
- A representative from the Council can attend your event to discuss the statistics for your area
- Please tell NCWU which of these efforts you plan to include, and we’ll help you get connected.
- Subscribe to email list for local Agenda Assembly coordinators
- Send a message to your peers on that list (and NCWU support): email@example.com
- Reach the NCWU support team firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter data about your assembly in the initial information form
- NCWU on Facebook: let us know if you want an event set up for your Assembly