Following each legislative long session, NC Women United releases a Report Card on the status of our priority issues that are key to promoting women’s equality. The issues are chosen by NC Women United’s member organizations, with input from the Women's Agenda Assemblies and feedback from Women's Advocacy Day.
2015 Legislative Session
2013 Legislative Session
The NCWU Report Card on the 2013 Legislative Session was released on Wednesday, April 30, 10:30am, at the Press Room of the NCGA Legislative Building at 16 Jones Street. Women from the community were invited to speak to how a particular bill(s) affected them.
- 2013 Legislative Report Card
- More about the 2013 Legislative Report Card - Press Release and President's Statement
- More on Press Conference
- Kara Davies press statement - EITC
- Elizabeth Foster press statement - Public Education
- Brenda Rogers press statement - Voting